Everything is a miracle now...

My photo
This is not the life I planned on leading when I was little and dreamed of the future... its better than I could've ever dreamed. I am an ordinary mom, blessed by God with an extraordinary little boy. I'm honest and I choose to see everything in life as a miracle.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the busy bee known as me :-)

My 3rd post! YAY! I'm still figuring this blog out, but I really haven't had too much time to focus energy on it. I'm automatically busy by being a mommy, and a wife... and I've added setting school up, planning Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas, house-warming, our wedding anniversary AND vow renewals! Photos, festivals, the normal household duties (I'm a CLEAN FREAK) and just L I F E. I haven't had much time to even think about "social-networking" and I'm not complaining. I don't really like facebook, except for adding pictures and checking in with people. Myspace is dead too. I hate twitter. And any other website I've missed out lol.I don't know what it is about fb, but I can't stand the way a lot of people act on there. I just want to say THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE! No one cares to read what you're doing every second of every day. Also, I HATE when people are fake on there or all about the drama. You can say anything you want on a silly website, but what counts is what you DO. Actions really do speak louder than words. I LOVE keeping up with my heart families and high school friends though. The internet just doesn't seem real to me....kind of like spending too much time on here is taking away from real life. Which is actually pretty accurate. So I'll still be adding pics, updates, etc...just not as frequently as most.  No facebook,myspace,twitter,etc could ever compare to living real life and making wonderful memories :-).... Atleast not MY life or memories!

On a different note, today is the 2 month angelversary of the 2 precious angels we had to give back to God. I've learned a huuuuuuuge amount of life lessons going to Wren High. We've lost TOO MANY classmates, and each one we lose hurts even more than the last. Life is really to short to worry about anything or anyone that doesn't truly matter. I've told my sister a few times to cherish the people she goes to school with because they won't be here forever and you can't get them back. Live life for our loved ones who no longer have the option. I'll just end there because I have too many feelings and words to say for a silly little blog. <3 0:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment