Everything is a miracle now...

My photo
This is not the life I planned on leading when I was little and dreamed of the future... its better than I could've ever dreamed. I am an ordinary mom, blessed by God with an extraordinary little boy. I'm honest and I choose to see everything in life as a miracle.

Friday, November 19, 2010

sadness

Haven't written in this thing in quite awhile. I just finished reading Nights in Rodanthe and it made me miss my husband a lot. Can't wait to see him tomorrow! I just feel sad tonight for specific reasons so I'm gonna type my feelings out, and not think about how heavy they weigh on my heart anymore. Its out of my control so I'm giving it up to God.

What's sad is losing trust that we spent a lifetime building
What's sad is that our relationship is tarnished
What's sad is that you're so naive and immature
What's sad is that I only want the very best for you
What's sad is that you don't see it coming
What's sad is that my heart is screaming for you
What's sad is that I've been there so I know how it is
What's sad is that there's nothing I can do
What's sad is that you could become a victim
What's sad is that you could become a statistic
What's sad is that you are missed so much more than you realize
What's sad is that you keep doing wrong
What's sad is that if you would only open your eyes, you would see everything
What's sad is that you have so much potential

No comments:

Post a Comment